For over 23 years, MacForce has been part of the amazing Apple and Macintosh community here in Portland. Our approach to service, support, and training is simple... focus on building relationships. In a community where "buying local" is more than just a catchphrase, MacForce proudly stands as a small business fueled by the loyalty of our customers. Whether it's home or business, at your location or ours, our Apple-certified experts provide support with passion and enthusiasm.
MacForce now provides the best of both worlds: We'll deliver our acclaimed service, support, and training directly to your home or business; or you can drop by our conveniently located service center. We're ready for troubleshooting, setup, tune-ups—you name it! When it comes to our customers, we pride ourselves on our flexibility, convenience, and a personal, customized approach.
Here is just a sample of the services we offer:
- Macintosh, iPhone, iPads... and everything Apple
- Set-up, Configuration & Data Transfers
- PC-to-Mac Migration
- Rocket Tune—Our signature tune-up service
- Wireless Network Support & Management
- iCloud Synchronization & Support
- Backup Solutions—Local & Remote
- OS X Server Configuration & Maintenance
- Non-warranty Hardware Repair
- Memory & Drive Upgrades
- Spill Damage Repair
- Data Recovery
- Screen Replacement
- iPhone & iPad Repair—Coming Soon!
Training & Consulting
- One-on-One Custom Training—From Novice to Pro
- At Your Location & Schedule
- All Apple Hardware
- Apple & Third-Party Software
- Software & Hardware Planning
- Internet/Network Security & Privacy
- Network Planning & Design
- Cloud & NAS Solutions
- Email, Remote Access & VPN Solutions
Back by popular demand, MacForce is proud to announce the opening of our new service center. In addition to all the same services we provide on-site, the service center will offer: non-warranty repair, RAM and drive upgrades, spill damage repair, screen replacement, and much more.
Come and visit us at:
139 NE 6th Ave in Portland.
ROCKET TUNE: $99
Just like your car or bike, your Mac needs an occasional tune-up to keep it running smoothly. Our trusted Rocket Tune is just the answer. For $99, we take your computer through an extensive series of diagnostics and updates.* We even make it look pretty on the outside.
Call or email to schedule an appointment!
robot mascots and their gadgets.
Download, print and craft for free.